XXUAN 's here :D

My photo
✖Xiao Xuan✖ ♂In 15♀ ✿pieCes girL✿ ツfeel go on everythingツ

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A special 823 and 824

hohox
happy birthday la X)
my SHUENx2 and YAnYAn
although my gift is most simple
but i just want u to keep it until u are not on the world
keeping say birthday between this two days

SHUEN SHUEN:
sry a~
ur gift got some no nice
cause i sleep at 1am
so it will not the best
but with the best wishes and hope to achieve

















 YAn YAn:
are you felt unexpected on my present
hope u keep it and just keeping ur beautiful smile






I wanna tell two of u
have a goo birthday on it
and don't forget ur mum
if forget pls say sry
if not ur mum then today or now
i can't have two best friend ...
hope urs hopes will be achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

GirLx visitors