XXUAN 's here :D

My photo
✖Xiao Xuan✖ ♂In 15♀ ✿pieCes girL✿ ツfeel go on everythingツ

Friday, August 27, 2010

CrazYYY and HappYYY daYYY~

hehe
today so felt so happy
hahax
Zee Yan :
my geometry is 39!!!
the first time I win u in Maths
don't so proud ~
haha although my algebra just 31
but still happy ~
my cute Shuen Shuen arh
don't so sad la ...
don't angry ...
don't forget u still hv Chinese & BM
hahax
another good news
BM 67%
but the ringkasan has the high high marks
~~
happYYY

wahaha the carzYYY news
I though today I will so boring
cause can't ply basketball
I want follow Shi Yan at first
but I 've saw Pey Yih , Jaz , MC , Sutien they ...
go count the motorcycle ~
weeeee
meet Xi Wen and Hui Fern they >>>
crazy to count
"their" face so strange
some so surprised and some so cute ~
Xi Wen , Hui Fern , Mei Yan and Wan Qi
sing 当你孤单时你会想起谁
so brave ~
sing at Jln Ipoh
saw some strange ppl
...
so crazy ~
there was raining when back to school
umbrella-ing
talk at middle road
meet Crystal , Mickey and Marcus at school
talk talk and eat sweet ~
meet two cutie SJ recruits
Huan Huan and Zi Jun
haha~
call huan huan to remind me the duty
...
meet King Chew
think he is sick-ing
don't go and disturb him ...
walk around school together with Mei Yan and You Yi
~~
what a happy and crazy daYYY
bye
...


by XUAN >>炫

No comments:

Post a Comment

GirLx visitors